Entertain thousands of your community members with a state-of-the-art, giant, Open Air Cinema Elite outdoor movie screen. Or in response to COVID, entertain up to 100 cars comfortably at a Drive-in event.
Open Air Cinema’s Elite Series of inflatable movie screens are for park and rec directors, community organizations, event producers, Drive-ins, military bases, and businesses who entertain hundreds to thousands of people at a time. Elite Screens are designed for mobile, fast inflating, manageable, impressive outdoor cinema productions.
Boasting our most durable construction and engineering, your Elite Series screen will become an investment that will last for years to come. Constructed of puncture resistant heavy duty vinyl weft material, all Elite series screens are NFPA 701 fire compliant and have a 3-year warranty and are made in the USA.
Open Air Cinema’s Elite Screens feature a removable theatrical grade cinematic quality projection surface for easy cleaning, and rear projection capabilities so that you can setup your Cinebox™ console behind your screen.
Open Air’s Elite series has our famously strong stitched seams and are engineered to withstand winds up to 35mph without incurring structural damage. Extra wide structural tubes, multiple 2,000 pound rated tethers, and attached steel rings offer extra stability in windy conditions, allowing you to watch movies in winds up to 20mph. We design our screens to withstand poor weather conditions often better than even your audience.
Open Air Elite Screens are the best on the market and are the screens of choice of outdoor cinema and film industry professionals. Owners include the LA Film Festival, Tribeca Film Festival, and Coachella.
Elite Outdoor Movie Screen Kits
- 25’ x 14’ (29’ diagonal) – Our 25’ Elite Screen projection surface is 350 square feet. It weighs 298 pounds and is great for a group of 1000 or more and up to 100 cars.
- 30’ x 17’ (34’ diagonal) One of our popular screens, the 30’ Elite pack a huge 510 square foot screen projection screen and weighs in at 342 pounds. It is designed for audiences in the 1,500 ranges or up to 150 cars.
- 40’ x 22’ (46’ diagonal – The biggest screen we make) the 40’ Elite Outdoor Movie Screen has a giant 900 square foot screen, perfect for guests of 3,000 or more and up to 300 cars. It weighs 550 pounds.
- Inflatable frame with directional labels throughout structure
- Transport bag with handles, cinch straps, & directional tags
- Theatrical-grade matte-white projection surface connected using bungees
- Inflatable Screen Blower + Sound Dampening Box
- Protective ground cover for screen with strap
- High Tension Ropes (8)
- Heavy Duty Steel Stakes (4) and carry bag
- Repair Kit, Sunset Start Time Guide, Projector Distance Placement Guide
- Printed Instruction Manual (available for download)
- 5 year warranty on frame, 3 year warranty on projection surface
- 3000 Watt Super Quiet Honda Generator EU3000IS
Brand and models of equipment are subject to change due to availability. Any changes will be comparable to item shown