Política de envío
- All shipping, billing and pricing errors must be reported within 5 days of receipt of shipment.
- Customer is responsible for all freight charges whether drop shipped to your customer or shipped to dealer’s facilities.
- All orders shipped F.O.B. from American Fork, Utah.
- Shipping and handling charges apply. Standard handling charge is $5.00 per order for standard shipping and $10.00 per order for express shipping.
- Any additional carrier charges added after shipping will be passed along to the customer (i.e., residential delivery fees, COD fees, signature required fees and extended delivery charges).
- If the order does not qualify for prepaid freight, freight and insurance costs are calculated and added to invoice total.
- All freight charges are subject to carrier's billable weight.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for all freight charges for unaccepted or refused delivery of shipments.
- Refused shipments may incur up to a 20% restock fee, plus shipping cost.
- UPS and FedEx charge OAC additional fees for each package that is requested to be intercepted, returned, or rerouted. These fees will be passed on to the customer only if the customer has requested the interception, return, or rerouting of the package(s).
Shipping Of Backorders:
- Backordered items are shipped at prices in effect when the item was ordered.
- Backorder shipments will be subject to normal shipping and handling policies.