Every Friday night in the summer, in Duluth's beautiful Leif Erikson Park, you'll find neighbors, families and friends of all ages gathered together for a larger than life free outdoor movie show. Movies in the Park is a one-of-a-kind experience that offers everyone the opportunity to sit back, relax and enjoy a movie under the stars.
- Movies in the Park are free and open to the public.
- Leif Erikson is reserved for the outdoor movie audience only.
- Participants must be ages 16 or older or accompanied by an adult.
- Parking is limited, please consider walking.
- Bring blankets or folding chairs for comfort.
- Food & refreshments are available.
- Alcoholic beverages and coolers are not allowed.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- Satellite bathrooms are on-site for convenience.
- Leashed dogs are welcome but you must clean up after your pet.
- Outdoor movies will be canceled if high wind occurs.
- Weather cancellations will be made 1 hr. prior to Movie.
We wanted to create a fun family friendly event that ties in the great outdoors and there isn't a more perfect venue than Leif Erikson Park. Just bring your blanket, we'll provide the stars, says Trent Edgerton, owner of Twin Ports Outdoor Movies.
Official Website: http://twinportsoutdoormovies.com/mitp.htm