Entertain hundreds with our durable, easy to use Pro inflatable screens. They're perfect for event rental companies, resorts, and poolside use.
Open Air Event Pro Outdoor Movie Screens are the most impressive free-standing inflatable screens in the world. These screens are for those who demand high quality, durability, ease of use, and a flexible application. With sturdy construction and reinforced PVC vinyl material, this projection screen is ready for big events and repetitive use.
All Event Pro series inflatable movie screens come with a two-year warranty, feature easy one-person set-up, and have a 25mph wind rating. Open Air Cinema screens use an air blower that blows continuously. This guarantees your event will go off without a hitch and the screen will stay fully pressurized no matter what. Double-stitched construction and constant air pressure ensure that our Event Pro outdoor movie screens will stay inflated, even if a hole were to develop.
All anchor tethers on the Event Pro Series are rated at 2,000 pounds per tether, ensuring stability in windy conditions. This series features a resilient seamless matte white front/rear projection surface that can be easily removed with heavy duty zippers. You can even wash the projection surface in a regular washing machine to remove dirt or stains from frequent use.
Open Air’s Event Pro inflatable screens will save you time, stress and money for years to come. What sets the Event Pro series apart is its free standing A-frame structure, taking all the work out of set-up. In still wind conditions, one person can inflate the screen without even securing the ropes. Simply turn on the blower and the screen stands on its own within a minute.
- 20’ x 11’ (23’ diagonal) – The biggest projection screen in the Open Air Event Pro Series, our 20’ foot screen features a 220 square feet projection screen and can comfortably seating an audience of well over 500 and only weigh 140 pounds.
20' Pro Screen Specification
- Projection Surface Size: 20' x 11' (6.1m x 3.4m)
- Aspect Ratio: Wide - 16:9
- Audience Size: Grass: 500 / Chairs: 1,000 / Standing: 3,000
- Diagonal: 23' - 276" (7m)
Projection Surface: front/rear, removable blackout backdrop, zip-off, washable, matte-white, wrinkle-free, self-tensioning
- Protective ground cover for screen
- Air Vents: Velcro and zipper, easy access for rapid deflation
- From ground: 5'6" (1.68m)
- Frame Dimension: 27' x 21.5' x 11' (8.23m x 6.55m x 3.35m)
- Screen Weight: 90lbs
- Blower: 1 HP 110v (220v available), includes sound dampening box
- Shipping Weight: 185lbs (83.91kg)
- Inflate time: <20 seconds
- Included Items: Durable Twist Stakes, Cinch Straps, Carrying Bag
- Crew complement: 1 person
- Wind rating: 25mph (audiences generally leave by this point)
- Warranty: 2 Year
Other available components provided with purchase of a system
- 1080p HD 5000 lumen outdoor projector *upgradeable
- Projector Tripod & Hard Shell Padded Projector Case
- Weather Resistant Media Box Travel Case
- Power Conditioner with retractable rack lighting
- 4-channel mixer with Bluetooth input
- Blu-ray player with Wifi, Netflix, Youtube, & Bluetooth input
- Wired & Wireless Microphone
- iPhone to HDMI adaptor
- USB C to HDMI adaptor
- extra 10ft. HDMI 2.0 cable
- Two MACKIE SRM 450 Series 1300 Watt speakers with protective bags *optional bluetooth input per speaker available
- storage drawer
- optional retractable laptop drawer
- all necessary XLR, power cables, etc.