Duluth, Minnesota: Outdoor Movie Series Each Summer in Duluth, Minnesota
Every Friday night in the summer, in Duluth's beautiful Leif Erikson Park, you'll find neighbors, families and friends of all ages gathered together for a larger than life free outdoor movie show. Movies in the Park is a one-of-a-kind experience that offers everyone the opportunity to sit back, relax and enjoy a movie under the stars.
- Movies in the Park are free and open to the public.
- Leif Erikson is reserved for the outdoor movie audience only.
- Participants must be ages 16 or older or accompanied by an adult.
- Parking is limited, please consider walking.
- Bring blankets or folding chairs for comfort.
- Food & refreshments are available.
- Alcoholic beverages and coolers are not allowed.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- Satellite bathrooms are on-site for convenience.
- Leashed dogs are welcome but you must clean up after your pet.
- Outdoor movies will be canceled if high wind occurs.
- Weather cancellations will be made 1 hr. prior to Movie.